No, it’s for a huge range of patients who can benefit from partial weight bearing exercises including:
Total Hip and Total Knee Replacements
And of course Neurological and other patients can also benefit:
Geriatric Strength and Conditioning
AlterG’s unique and patented unweighted rehabilitation treadmill technology:
- Allows patients to move with less pain during physiotherapy sessions whilst reducing the risk of further injury.
- Provides Physiotherapists with an accurate tool to track patient progress, keeping them engaged during rehabilitation.
- Helps clinics and therapists to set themselves apart by offering the most advanced physiotherapy technology available.
- Allows Physiotherapists to easily observe and analyse their patients range of movement.
- Acts as both a rehab device and wellness tool that gets patients excited and motivated to continue using it for regular training
Here is our Alter G Treadmill in use with one of our patients.