Smoking Cessation Programme
LASER THERAPY is a scientifically proven method to help you successfully stop smoking.
It is entirely safe and pain free.
- A low level laser beam is applied to specific energy points on the body.
- This stimulates the release of endorphins, which are the body’s natural chemical to help keep the body relaxed and calm.
When you stop smoking it is primarily the sudden drop in endorphin levels that lead to withdrawal symptoms and physical cravings.
LASER THERAPY will help relieve these cravings and assist with stress reduction and lung detoxification.
BENEFITS OF STOPPING SMOKING
After your last cigarette
- 20 minutes later your blood pressure returns to normal.
- 24 hours later carbon monoxide is eliminated from your body. Your body starts to clear out debris.
- 48 hours later there is no nicotine left in your body.
- 72 hours later your breathing becomes easier and your energy levels increase.
- 2-12 weeks later your circulation improves making walking and running easier.
The programme consists of 3-4 sessions, with the first session lasting 1 hour.
Follow up sessions last 20-30 minutes.
Total Treatment Cost – €150 payable on your first visit.
We are here to offer you advice and support to help the body become nicotine free as quickly as possible.
ALL YOU NEED IS THE DESIRE TO QUIT.
Contact us today on 045 874133 to book your first appointment.
We are unable to include you in the smoking cessation programme if:
- You are pregnant.
- You are currently undergoing treatment for cancer.
- You had an epileptic fit in the last 5 years.
- You have a pacemaker.
- You had an organ transplant in the last 2 years.